Genuine Peugeot Brake Pads
The braking system is the most important safety system of any vehicle. The wear rate of Brake Pads is determined by the type of driving, driving style of the driver and the quality of the Brake Pads and Brake Discs.
Lower quality Brake Pads will affect a vehicle’s safety, its occupants, other road users and pedestrians due to increased stopping distances.
Fitting lower quality Brake Pads can be a false economy due to their wear characteristics. If the Brake Pads are too soft the service life will be reduced compared to Genuine Peugeot Brake Pads. If the Brake Pads are too hard the service life of the Brake Discs will also be reduced.
What do Worn Brake Pads Look Like
Why Choose Genuine Peugeot Brake Pads
- Driving comfort – Specially designed friction materials eliminates screeching, chattering, vibration, grinding noises and burning odours
- Durability tested – Extensive bench and driving tests covering over 310,000 miles in all types of weather during the engineering phase
- Extreme conditions – Reliable in heat, cold and heavy duty use
- Model-specific fit – Designed to the model-specific vehicle weight, engine output power and top speed
- Quality standards – Peugeot Standards that go beyond ISO and ECR-R90 legislative requirements
- Repair times – Quicker repair times as intermediate plates and locking bolts are always supplied where fitted
- Resistance to pollutants – High resistance to chemicals such as road salt, brake fluid, fuel and other environmental influences
- Safety – Optimum braking performance and shorter vehicle stopping distances
- Service life – Optimum service life that minimizes the friction material even after a number of emergency stops
- Temperature resistant – Resistant from approximately 800°C to 1000°C
- Vehicle design – Optimally designed interplay with other components of the brake and suspension system.
To find out more about the braking system on your vehicle click here.
Don’t forget to check our Facebook Page to find the latest Offers and Promotions